Professor Geek can leverage technology
to maximize your business.
Technology is a strategic asset for any business and can be used to optimize your business operations. Professor Geek provides experience in the areas of networking, hardware, and software solutions. Professor Geek can deliver:
- Desktop and server installation and maintenance
- Software license compliance
- Managed email solutions
- Mobile communications
- Database (Access and SQL) support and management
- Report design and creation
- Wireless networking solutions
- Remote backups
- Data recovery services
- Network security and virus protection
- Pre-purchase recommendations for hardware and software
- Hardware and software purchasing
- Remote access/VPN
- Strategic planning
- Process/systems documentation
- Support of peripheral devices, including printers
- Training for hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems
- Upgrading existing hardware and software
- Remote desktop troubleshooting via WebEx
Professor Geek supports Mac and PC Operating Systems, all versions of Windows (including Windows Server), and all versions of the Mac OS.
Professor Geek is Cost Effective.
Professor Geek provides:
- Continuity - Turnover of IT professionals can be high due in part to a lack of a career path in a small business.
- Availability - Professor Geek is available for support outside of normal business hours. It is uncommon for a salaried on-staff employee to be on-call outside of business hours.
- Scalability - Professor Geek provides access to the staff you need to meet your business needs. Using Professor Geek ensures that you’re not paying for technology resources when they are not needed, and you have access for additional technology resources right when you need them.
- Specialization - Professor Geek staff provides expertise in specific areas of technology. This alleviates the need to find a deep and wide skill set in one full-time on-staff employee.
Proactively addressing technology needs can reduce downtime and lost productivity. Don’t wait for systems to fail to address your technology needs.
Cost-effective pricing plans are available to meet your needs.